indoor soccer 2021/22
Our small club offers technical training in a safe environment for motivated players born 2012 – 2017
Our technical staff ensures that each practice is tailored to appropriate age group and based on 4 pillars of soccer training that are applied consistently.
- ball control: receiving, dribbling, passing, shooting
- no weaker foot
- 1v1 moves
- ball possession
- offensive & defensive moments of the game
- tactical elements – overlaps, pass and go, switching sides, creating triangles, etc.
- recognizing other team’s tactics
- decision making
- team atmosphere and environment
White Eagles staff and management will work to ensure the safest environment for our athletes and your children. Some of our Covid-19 protocols are as follows:
- Temperature check for everyone entering the facility
- Mandatory masks for entry and exit (no masks during physical activity)
- Mandatory self assessment prior attending the practice
- Hand sanitizing available for the players and coaches
- Sanitizing of equipment between use
- Reduced capacity to allow for social distancing
- Changing rooms will not be available, players a required to arrive dressed for practice
indoor Soccer season 2021/22 PROGRAM
Our Indoor Season runs from October 4th until March 31st.
LOCATION: 7 CHIEF’S SPORTSPLEX
Our priority is to have fun but at the same time we also want our players to improve consistently. Therefore, we expect commitment and dedication. It is required that your child attends practices regularly.
The practice schedule will be available once the training groups are formed.
CMSA games are not included in the cost of the program.
Our program includes twice per week 90 minutes technical training for U10 – U5 kids.
Cost: $550 per season